Are you looking for ways to talk to your child or teen about an upcoming medical test, procedure, or hospitalization they will be having?
Do you want to find ways to help a child cope with the illness, injury, or hospitalization of a family member?
Schedule a family coaching session with Ask Child Life. These sessions are personalized to support the needs of your family and can be held over the phone, FaceTime, or Skype.
In Family Coaching Sessions You Will:
- Discuss your thoughts, questions, and concerns
- Create a plan for talking to your child and explaining medical care to them
- Discover quick and creative ways to help your child cope with their medical experiences or the medical experience of a family member or friend
Most Common Topics Discussed During Family Coaching Sessions:
- Ways to teach kids and teenagers about their medical tests and procedures
- Techniques to support children during painful procedures
- How to help kids cope with a parent or relatives illness
- Explaining the death of a relative
- What to do when a child is scared of doctors, dentists, and other medical professionals
- 60 Minute Session: $100.00
Schedule a Family Coaching Session:
Contact Ask Child Life by phone or email to schedule your family coaching session.
Phone: (919) 221-8901
All online credit and debit card payments must be received 24 hours prior to the scheduled date and time of your session, in order to reserve your personalized family coaching session time. Payment information will be provided after the session has been scheduled.
*Services currently not offered for residents in North Carolina.